Workplace Injury Attorneys
A worker injured on the job is generally prohibited from making a claim directly against his or her employer because of entitlement to Workers Compensation benefits available through the employer’s insurance. However, when you are injured as a result of an unsafe piece of machinery or product on the job, or through negligence of a person or company on the job other than your employer, you may be able to make a legal claim for damages. In such case, you need advice from attorneys who are experienced, qualified and well-respected in handling such claims.
The Lynn Law Firm can help, if you call 315.474.1267 and ask for a free consultation. You will be seen quickly and conveniently. If there is a claim, investigation will be pursued immediately to preserve and collect essential evidence.
Here are a few questions to help you understand if you have a case for additional compensation:
- Was your injury caused by a defective product while at work?
- Are there toxic substances or hazardous materials at your workplace?
- Did a third-party (contractor, customer or vendor) cause your injury?
- Does your employer carry Workers Compensation insurance?
Call today for a free consultation to help you understand your rights at 315.474.1267 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Contact us by calling 315.474.1267 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to help.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Personal Injury
- Automobile Accidents
- Business Litigation
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Construction Site Accidents
- Product Liability
- Medical Negligence
- Premises Liability
- Workplace Injury
- Wrongful Criminal Conviction
- Negligent Security
- Attorney Referral