Personal Injury Attorneys
Our firm has built a reputation for integrity, one client at a time. Based in Syracuse, New York, the attorneys of the Lynn Law Firm have dedicated their practice for the past 50 years to representing personal injury clients in a wide variety of lawsuits. Their advocacy, both in the courtroom and prior to trial, has been recognized as among the best in New York State. The following is just a sample of the types of cases our attorneys have handled over the years:
- Automobile negligence
- Trucking accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Distracted driving
- DWI crash
- Airplane crash
- Construction vehicle and paving equipment accidents
- Construction site accidents
- Workplace injuries
- Industrial accidents
- Farming accidents
- Product liability
- Premises liability
- Negligent security related attacks, assaults and homicides
- Dog bites and attacks
- Recreational activity accidents including skiing, golf, go-carts, ATV, snowmobile, jet ski, boating, spectator injuries and horseback riding
- Medical negligence
- Surgical errors
- Prescription mistakes
- Nursing home neglect
- Birth injuries
- Cerebral Palsy
- Erb’s Palsy
- Other areas of personal injury liability
At the Lynn Law Firm, our clients benefit from the perfect mix of professional expertise and personal attention. Our team is here to help our clients get the best possible recovery from their personal injury or wrongful death claim. And when we say “our team,” we mean it. Our firm puts all of our resources into our clients’ cases to ensure continuity in case development. The results speak for themselves.
Examples of Resolved Cases:
$6,845,000 for a September 11, 2001 terrorist attack victim in New York City.
$7,600,000 for a young working man who suffered a traumatic amputation and other serious injuries in an automobile accident.
$1,600,000 jury verdict awarded to an electrician who sustained multiple fractures and spinal injuries in a fall from a sports stadium during the course of renovation.
- $9,000,000 jury verdict awarded to a woman who suffered an above-the-knee amputation in a pedestrian/automobile accident in a parking garage.
- $11,000,000 recovery for injuries caused by a defective firefighter’s suit and protective gear.
For a free consultation with an attorney, call us at 315.474.1267 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t delay. Early and free case evaluation and investigation means a better result for the client.
Contact us by calling 315.474.1267 or e-mail at email@example.com. We want to help.