Medical Negligence Attorneys
In an increasingly complex and sometimes disjointed medical care delivery system, there are occasions where mistakes are made, and misdiagnosis, surgical errors, infections, or other complications result. However, the fact that there was a complication, surgical error, misdiagnosis or infection does not mean the patient or his surviving loved one has a valid medical negligence claim. Only an attorney experienced in the handling and prosecution of medical negligence claims can properly assess whether there is a valid claim.
The Lynn Law Firm has established a reputation for effectively pursuing claims for medical negligence that results in serious, permanent injuries or death. We review claims very carefully for merit because medical negligence claims are among the most challenging cases to successfully prosecute.
When an attorney or client contacts us with a potential medical negligence claim, we first request that we be provided with the necessary medical records, which we most often review before meeting with the client. After an in-depth client meeting, there is further analysis undertaken by the attorneys. If we determine the case has potential merit, it is referred for review by a medical expert in the appropriate specialty. Only if the specialist responds with an unqualified opinion that there was medical negligence and the negligence was a cause of injury, aggravated injury or death, do we recommend to the client that the case be sued.
Our attorneys have successfully handled claims for the following types of medical negligence:
- Birth injuries resulting in Cerebral Palsy, developmental disabilities, Erb’s Palsy, blindness, deafness, and/or maternal/fetal death.
- Surgical injuries of the type that do not occur in the absence of negligence.
- Anesthesia-related injuries of the type that do not occur in the absence of negligence.
- Phlebotomy injuries due to negligent blood draws resulting in permanent nerve damage.
- Improper prescription fill, labeling and dosage.
- Nursing home neglect.
- Failure to diagnose cancer and other serious diseases and illnesses.
If you’re not sure if you have a case, please contact us today. The Lynn Law Firm will provide you with a free consultation to see if you have a viable medical negligence claim. You can reach us at 315.474.1267 or e-mail us at email@example.com for your free consultation.
Contact us by calling 315.474.1267 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to help.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Personal Injury
- Automobile Accidents
- Business Litigation
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Construction Site Accidents
- Product Liability
- Medical Negligence
- Premises Liability
- Workplace Injury
- Wrongful Criminal Conviction
- Negligent Security
- Attorney Referral